The investigation, called Operation Halse, has led to multiple charges.
Led by Lunenburg District RCMP, with the assistance of Bridgewater town police, targeted individuals involved in trafficking of cocaine and prescription pills in Lunenburg County.
Over the course of the investigation, there were approximately 25 officers involved in an operation that began due to concerns in the community about these drugs.
“The success of this operation is a result of the great work and collaboration of those involved,” said Staff-Sgt. Stephen MacQueen, district commander of Lunenburg County District RCMP.
“These drugs result in more violence and crime on our streets and they can also result in fatal overdoses. By disrupting the drug traffickers, we’re preventing these drugs from reaching our community.”
The following people were charged:
Glen Franklin Mansfield, 49, of Harmony, Queens County:
· Trafficking marijuana and two charges of failing to comply with a recognizance
Ryan Matthew Collicut, 25, of Western Shore:
· Three charges of trafficking cocaine
Gregory Levy, 58, of New Ross:
· Two charges of trafficking cocaine and one charge of trafficking hydromorphone
Kelly Lynn Louise Dodge-Reeves, 45, of New Ross:
· Trafficking cocaine and hydromorphone
Deanne Georgina Oleshko, 26, of Martins River:
· Trafficking cocaine
Jeremy Richard Jollymore, 30, of Chester Basin:
· Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking
Autumn Dawn Roy, 25, of Middlewood:
· Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking and trafficking cocaine
Michael Rene Saleem Kelley, 27, of Martins River:
· Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
Kandice Darlene Regan, 31, of Bridgewater:
· Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking; possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose; four charges of failing to comply with release conditions.
Jacob Daniel Earl, 27, of Hacketts Cove:
· Possession of cocaine
Timothy Charles MacKenzie, 28, of Hammonds Plains has plead guilty to possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking and has already been sentenced to 42 months in prison.
Those facing charges will appear in court on the following dates:
Glen Franklin Mansfield is scheduled to appear in Bridgewater provincial court on Oct. 20 to answer to the charges he is facing.
Jollymore will also appear in Bridgewater court, on Oct. 11, while Oleshko will appear in Bridgewater court Oct. 25.
Collict, Levy and Dodge-Reeves are scheduled to appear in Bridgewater court on Nov. 1, while Earl is set to appear in Bridgewater court Nov. 15.
Court dates for Roy and Kelley have been set in Bridgewater on Feb. 13, 2018. Regan is scheduled to appear in Bridgewater on March 6, 2018.
Timothy Charles MacKenzie has been sentenced to 42 months.
The investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected.