A decision by the Town of Kentville to reduce the police force by one person has generated controversy. The decision is part of the 2013-14 budget, which is expected to be finalized May 27.
- See our report
- Police cuts heat up Kentville budget vote
- Cutbacks won’t affect front-line policing: Kentville chief
- Kentville closer to being down a police officer
- Kentville budget would reduce police force
- EDITORIAL: Kentville wrestles with fiscal realities
- Update: Mayor says Kentville considering cutting police officer
- Melanie Seamone
- - July 02, 2015
- - 19 h 00
I am 100% opposed to the reduction of the Kentville Police Force.