Updated at 14:02 - Tim Delaney is hoping to bring new life to the industrial mall on Harley Humphrey Drive and it’ll start with a new laundromat.
Updated on September 20, 2014 - Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Nova Scotia about potentially heavy rainfall coming on Sunday night..
Updated at 13:20 - TC MEDIA - By the time Brian MacKenzie made it home Monday morning, he knew he was in trouble..
Updated on August 30, 2014 - Sarah Plummer may not have won her fight but she sure entertained..
Updated on September 18, 2014 - A passion for being out and about, and a desire to come home, is what led Jonathan Dickie on the path to being a plumber. .
Updated on September 17, 2014 - Like many papers during the First Word War, the Digby Courier published letters from soldiers serving overseas..Photo
Updated at 10:24 - The view from cartoonist Patrick LaMontagne. .
Updated on September 19, 2014 - A pack of students from South Queens Middle School were out on the street Sept. 19, for their annual Terry Fox Run. .
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Toyota set to use more aluminum in the near future
- 2014 Targa Newfoundland - Leg 5
- 2015 Ford Mustang First Drive: California dreaming
- 2014 Targa Newfoundland - Leg 4
- Volvo unveils R-Design version of the 2015 XC90